To purchase your property, we must firstly analyse the basics, these include:
• Your income(s). which can be particularly more complicated if you are self-employed
• Your monthly outgoings
• Credit history and which lenders are the most flexible
• Property type and the type of valuation you wish to pay for
• Stamp duty liability, estate agent costs, solicitors fees
• Mortgage protection to ensure you do not lose your home
All of these considerations and more are fully explained in our conversations with you right from the outset. From this point, the Fairview Financial independent status is more important than ever, to offer the best combination of mortgage, protection products, solicitors and home insurance tailored to you only. Fairview Financial will work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we secure the most cost-effective finance for your situation to enable you to purchase your first property. And remember, we do not charge any fees to First-Time Buyers for our services.
You can also talk to us about first time buyer schemes such as help to buy and 95% loan to value mortgages. Fairview Financial are able to work by email, phone or in person to suit your needs and your busy lifestyle.