Fairview Financial will carry out a comprehensive market research for you, before deciding whether to port your current deal or to find a new mortgage product. Then you can weigh up the savings you will make through any reduced rates with any associated mortgage costs like early repayment charges or arrangement fees. These are some of the costs you need to take into account:.
- Early repayment charges. This is a penalty for leaving the mortgage before it comes to an end, often calculated as a percentage of your loan value.
- Valuation fees. This is the cost of hiring a surveyor to assess the property’s condition and value
- Arrangement fees. This is the administrative costs of organising your mortgage and it could be a fixed fee or a percentage of the total mortgage.
- Legal fees. This is the cost of hiring a solicitor for carrying out the conveyancing process.
- Booking fees. A one-off application fee may also be charged by the lender, to reserve the capital while processing your request
- Stamp duty. If you’re buying a home in England or Northern Ireland costing more than £125,000 you’ll have to pay Stamp Duty on your purchase.
HASSLE FREE MORTGAGES WITH FAIRVIEW FINANCIAL
Whether you decide to transfer your existing mortgage over to your new property, or you apply for an entirely new mortgage, you will need to go through the application process. With Fairview Financial you will have a dedicated mortgage broker who will support you from start to finish. It can be a time consuming and complex process involving two mortgages but with our experience and expertise we will ensure the smoothest of journeys.
Fairview Financial works with specialist lenders and also has access to exclusive rates from mainstream lenders that you will otherwise not be able to access directly. This way we can assist in even the most complex of circumstances. You may have bad credit or you may be self-employed or a contractor, whatever your situation is our expert advisers are on hand to help you work out exactly which mortgage deal is likely to be right for you.
We have been helping many clients move home in Gloucestershire and the surrounding area and great customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do, as testified by the numerous outstanding reviews.
SPEAK TO A MORTGAGE ADVISER
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.